Advanced Military Technology In The Martial Arts
Martialarm Martial Arts System
Martialarm Martial Arts Kung Fu is a total control system incorporating scientific body weapons with unconditional workability in both attacks and defense. Formula Fighting allows a pre-emptive attack and defense – a much faster system of fighting than the conventional ‘reaction response’ defenses. Formula fighting correctly applied transcends current martial arts technology to evolve into a martial science so to set new standards.
# The system includes:
# Smart error concepts and selective targeting
# Pressure points and internal shock strikes
# Multi-functional and military applications
# Broken Rhythm or plyometric applications
# Chi-Sau and automatic reflex systems
# Stealth weapons and clasifications
# One arm combat strategies
# Fire and forget formulas
# Inertia breaking
# Delivery zones
# and more
Martial Arts Modern Warfare
Chinese combat methods especially are renowned for the wide variety of their hand techniques. Most Kung-Fu styles use a wider range of hand/arm weapons (such as claws, gouges, palms, backhands, punches, backfists, hammerfists, forearm, elbows and shoulder strikes) than their Japanese, Okinawan and Korean counterparts.
In addition to the actual number of natural body weapons used there is also a tremendous range of different applications due to the regionalised development of Kung Fu styles and the different approaches taken by hard or internal/external styles.
In this analogy, the legs are used as the body’s heavy artillery, while the hands are the body’s infantry. In a military encounter, it is common to use first satelite technology to view the opponents attack and defense cababilities and then use long distance stealth artillery to soften up the enemy and to provide a moving cover behind which the infantry can advance to seize and hold disputed territory. Without the benefit of the artillery, the infantry would take heavy casualties.
However, artillery on its own cannot seize and hold territory – a major bombardment may drive the enemy out. So it is with arm and leg techniques – we often use our legs to soften up the opponent and to enable us to bridge the gap until we can close in and finish the fight with hand/arm techniques and the proper use and co-ordination of hand/arm and leg techniques is often crucial to success/ survival.
We espouse a combination approach which uses hand/leg attacks from different angles of attack and at various target levels. The concept is to keep a flow of offensive techniques moving into an opponent’s target zones from different angles and at different levels, in order to disorientate him/her completely. We believe that this approach is superior tactically to reliance upon one or two heavily committed techniques.
Martialarm Scientific Training For Speed
#1. Beginning of action
a. You must start in a positive delivery zone otherwise a negative zone can either injure your body parts or work against the intended action and become counter productive. (Newtons 1st law of motion)
b. Create an inertia breaker, a movement that will help you overcome the inertia (resistence to motion due to gravity and friction).
#2. Middle of action (Newtons 2nd Law)
a. After the inertia breaker you must continue the acceleration with a Booster. (Like a booster rocket, an extra aid, a second stager)
b. All body parts eg arms and legs, in any move be it a punch, block or kick, must always end up in a bent elbow or knee movement to enable a very quick change in any direction at any time.
#3. End of action
NOTE: ‘End’ of action should not be taken literally as one should never really stop action until the job is done. Our ‘end action’ should be programmed to an interuppted continuity as if this stage is still the middle stage.
Martialarm Martial Developement of Power
Most Chinese styles use a relaxed approach to power development. We try to keep unnecessary muscles from being involved in the technique, in order to avoid inhibiting the prime movers behind a certain technique from doing their job. Essentially, a straight punch is a triceps-driven technique and the Chinese style of punching allows the triceps to do its job without the inhibition of significant biceps involvement in this punch.
Most other techniques can be viewed in a similar fashion – you have muscles which are vital to the effective execution of a technique and muscles which are not, or which are even counter-productive when involved in that technique. No matter which martial arts style you do, try to avoid unnecessary muscle involvement.
Many Chinese styles use more “follow-through” in their techniques and achieve their power by driving the entire body weight through a target zone at speed. The arm is totally relaxed until contact is made and the body is still driving deeper into the target when focus is brought to the technique using a trigger.
The body has more inertia to overcome before it can move with the descending line of force and, as a result, the power is more completely absorbed by the bodyrather than being partially dissipated by the body moving more freely with the punch, as with a horizontal line of force.
Martialarm Martial Arts Weapons
The Martialarm System uses quite a large array of natural body weapons, some of them fairly specialised. The main ones are:
• Fist Strikes. (Sun Fist, Dragon Head, Phoenix Eye and Leopard Paw)
• Palm Strikes. (Tile Shattering, Yin/Yang, Willow Leaf and Hurricane Palm).
• Finger Strikes. (Flying Fingers, Immortal Pointing the Way, Twin Dragons, Tiger Claw, Eagle Claw, Dragon Claw, Rat Claw and Crab Claw).
• Back Fist Strike. (These tend to be followthrough rather than the ‘snap’ versions).
• Bottom Fist Strike. (Iron Hammer equates to the Japanese tettsui technique).
• Forearm Strikes. (This is used for smashing, sweeping blows of great power).
• Elbow Strikes. (This is generally used in a very flexible manner using multiple strikes).
• Shoulder Strikes. (Used for close-in work, often to propel an opponent out into punching range).
As you can see, there is an emphasis on tightly targetted use of a specialised hand formation in many cases. It is not enough merely to lash out in the hopes of an effective strike. In a ring situation, the “when in doubt, lash out” tactic may gain you points, but in the street it will be ineffective, unless you are lucky enough to impact on a vital point. A precise, surgical strike or kick into one of your opponent’s vital or weak targets is needed and your combinations should be structured with this in mind.
Martialarm System Technological Achievements
1. Revolutionised Martial Arts thinking and design of “Formula Fighting” or “Martial Arts by Numbers” that allows pre-emptive attack – a much faster system than the conventional “Reactionary Response” to attack.
2. Development and pioneered Martial Science – a system which enables practitioner of all styles to evaluate and modify current technologies to improve efficiency and allow comparisons with proof of technologies, concepts and technologies.
3. Developed the following technologies –
a. Sightless combat
b. Smart weapons systems
c. Stealth weapons systems
d. Fire-and-forget systems
e. Broken rhythm energy
f. Plyometrics applications
g. U.F.O. motions
h. Counter error programs
i. Convert errors into attack
j. Selective automatic targetting
The Three Cs – Capability – Control – Confidence
Certainty in containing the opponent by a huge technological edge and a super tough body and mind.
1. Capabilities – Current martial arts technologies have been transcended by total control in that it is a martial science based on failproof concepts.
2. Control – Allows total control of the opponents capabilities making him defensively impotent. Multi functional applications in everyday life as well as in self defense.
3. Confidence – The small, the unco-ordinated, the disabled and also the best and brightest will gain in self belief through this training.
Martialarm Martial Science Offers
Attack systems that cant be blocked. A shield that cant be breached. Body toughening, Formula fighting, Stealth and U.F.O weapons including the Nukes. Mind freeze technology that shuts the opponent down. 3Cs Capabilities and Control bring about Confidence.
Martialarm Martial Science Concepts
1. Traditional Martial Arts – Animal styles or based on kata and ritualised.
2. Acclectic Martial Arts – Collection of what works for the individual into a new style.
3. Designer Martial Arts – Only the usable of conscious mind, scientific and repeatable.
The Martialarm Combat Training Partner
In a martial arts career you can occationally find your self with no school to go to or no one to train with and so out of neccessity the martialarm solo training partner was born. The Martialarm is a Martial Arts training machine used to develop the entry and trapping skills of any martial arts system. It is designed to actually test any techniques so to improve the ability to trap and control your opponents hands and arms. This can be done because the Martialarm moves and reacts like a real opponent. The Martialarm moves and twists up, down, left and right just like a real opponent would – so it can spring forward and it does strike back!.